Graduate Seminar Series
CE 890: Graduate Seminar in Civil Engineering
- CE 890 is a zero-credit hour seminar course focusing on discussions of current advances and research in civil engineering.
- Every full-time, on-campus CE graduate student is required to register for CE 890 every semester he/she is enrolled in a graduate program.
- Credit for the course each semester is obtained when the student has attended at least 10 meetings.
- Every full-time, on-campus master's student is required to make at least one technical presentation in the graduate seminar before their final defense.
- Every full-time, on-campus Ph.D. student is required to make at least two technical presentations in the graduate seminar before their final defense.
All seminars are held in 1066 Rathbone Hall at 4 p.m. (unless noted otherwise) with refreshments served at 3:45 p.m. The speaker must submit an abstract to Sue Wells (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday prior to the scheduled date of the presentation. You need to attend 10 seminars to get credit for CE 890.