David R. Steward, PhD, PE, PG, Fellow ASCE, Professor
- To lead engineering research towards innovative solutions for water resources grand challenges.
- To mentor and educate diverse teams of engineers and engineering faculty.
- To engage in outreach and disseminate mathematical, computational and experimental methods.
- To facilitate and participate in collegial teams addressing sustainable infrastructure for society.
Positions/ Professional Registration:
- The Thomas and Connie Paulson Civil Engineering Outstanding Faculty Member.
- ASCE Kansas Section President, 2017-2018.
- Professional Engineer, License Number 54874, Minnesota.
- Professional Geoscientist, License Number 3957, Texas.
- Fellow, American Society of Civil Engineers, 2017
- Professorial Performance Award, Kansas State University, 2016.
- Frankenhoff Outstanding Research Award, College of Engineering, Kansas State University, 2014.
- Dean’s Dean's Award of Excellence, College of Engineering, Kansas State University, 2014.
- Undergraduate Teaching Excellence Award, Chi Epsilon, Kansas State University, 2012.